Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The reason for my blog

Hi, my name is Liz. Let me start out by saying that I have not blogged before, however I have had this blog since June 2009 and have not logged on till now. I first created my blog for a class that I am taking called Honors English. Where I blogged a teacher on the thoughts of the book I had to read over the summer. Now, I have this blog for my computers class to become more aware of how to work the computer. So if you are wondering why I have this blog its safe to say its all for school. Otherwise, I doubt I would have ever created a blog, since I don't have time for one anyway. If its not already obvious my blog with basically be school related. What can I say, school is a charm?

No comments:

Post a Comment